EDI Service Specialist Consultant
- Location: Alpharetta, GA
- Start Date: 6/9/2022
- Job ID: 22-00406
- Posting Date: 6/9/2022
- Job Type: Contract
TheEDI (Electronic Data Interchange) Service Specialistis a member of the EDI Connection Services team within Client Operations. This person is responsible for monitoring the exchange EDI and information between the HRB and customers and their third-party vendors (e.g., payroll processors, insurance carriers, third-party administrators, etc.).
- Data Export Management-- Monitor the status of EDI connections that have been moved to a production status. Investigate and resolve issues/bugs with existing code. Work with Account Managers, Engineers, and customers to determine best practices for connection design.
- Connection Support-- Serve as technical resource for Account Managers and Customer Service Representatives with questions regarding active EDI connections. Participate in conference calls with customers or prospects with connection questions.
- Point of Contact with Third Party Vendors-- Maintain primary contact information for each third- party vendor with whom we have a connection. Work with these contacts to track new release dates for their systems, obtain updated file specifications, and identify the impact of any changes on existing connections. Maintain a library of file specifications.
- Make modifications to existing EDI connection code as requested by client.
- Test connections to ensure accuracy of transmission of data.
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience in EDI, data management, connections, testing, troubleshooting, and support
- Knowledge of benefits/enrollment such as working with payroll processors, insurance carriers, third-party administrators, etc.
- Experience working in a software and/or service company environment helpful
- Experience with SQL helpful
- Excellent communication skills including teamwork, adaptability, organization, and follow-through will help you build team and client relationships, identify solutions, and achieve success.