When it comes to Information Technology, few, if any, industries are more challenged than Healthcare.
EDI Healthcare IT Staffing and Services
- The ever-evolving need to meet growing regulatory mandates i.e., HIPAA; NPI; new transactions and versions of the X12 standards (5010) ; new codes; electronic records, etc.
- Massive testing and QA requirements.
- A heterogeneous mix of homegrown legacy and state-of-the art information and middleware systems.
- The need to integrate complex internal applications
- Increasing requirements to electronically exchange sensitive data with various external organizations.
- The need to send and receive voluminous amounts of data in a secure and real-time fashion.
- Unique business processes requiring a wide range of business, functional and technical skill sets.
It is no wonder that the Healthcare industry’s appetite for IT resources seems insatiable.
EDI Staffing can provide resources with experience in all commercial EDI translators, EAI platforms and ETL software. Products we work with include BizTalk, Tibco, webMethods, IBM Sterling B2B Integrator, TriZetto Facets, Sybase, IBM WebSphere Transformation Extender (WTX), IBM Integration Bus (formerly WebSphere Message Broker), etc.
EDI Staffing can also help with Quality Assurance resources who write test plans; perform end-to-end testing and validation, create documentation, etc.
We also provide subject matter experts, consultation resources and project managers to help clients achieve HIPAA/EDI and regulatory compliance. It costs you nothing to have us search our database for candidates that fit your needs.
Areas of Expertise:
- Electronic Data Interchange [EDI]
- Enterprise Application Integration (EAI)
- HIPAA/EDI Compliance
- Quality Assurance
- IT Staffing
- ERP Professionals (functional & technical)
- Integration Architects
- Data Architects