- Location: Chicago, IL
- Start Date: 10/13/2020
- Job ID: 20-00510
- Posting Date: 10/13/2020
- Job Type: Right to Hire
- Work with EDI customers, business analysts, and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions that are aligned with business and IT strategies and comply with the organization's architectural standards.
- Responsible for EDI designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting applications and systems software.
- May participate in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation and buy vs. build recommendations.
- Manage EDI customer implementation projects
- Work with different EDI file formats and data
- Set up EDI communications
- Responsible for EDI project requirements and working with vendor to get development created for mapping packages, testing, troubleshooting, and daily support
- Define the scope of complex projects using a broad knowledge of the business, existing systems and available technologies.
- Prepare time estimates for all phases of technical projects. Develop and maintain project plans for large cross-organizational projects.
- Provide input to peers, management and customers for recommendations and alternate solutions and/or improvements.
- Takes responsibility for personal and team technical and professional growth. Assist junior level team members with simple and complex department procedures, environment, tools, utilities and standards.
- Develops and maintain complex code utilizing structured programming techniques.
- Plans, coordinates and develops proper testing environments within and across various systems and platforms. Develop system and system integration test data. Performs and coordinates system, system integration, conversion, parallel and stress tests for large size projects within and across various systems and platforms.
- 5+ years of IT/EDI experience
- Experience with different EDI data formats such as X12, EDIFACT, Flat Files, CSV, XML and others
- Knowledge of EDI communication protocols such as FTP, SFTP, VAN, HTTPS, AS2, etc.
- Experience with SAP integration and SAP IDOCs a plus
- Excellent communication skills to work with cross-functional teams and departments