- Location: Houston, TX
- Start Date: 7/28/2020
- Job ID: 20-00359
- Posting Date: 7/28/2020
- Job Type: Direct Placement
Our Houston based client is looking for an EDI Specialist to join their enrollment team. This individual ensures elected EDI ( Electronic Data Interchange) offering adheres to client's needs & regulatory requirements. This position plans, implements and supports customer interfaces in a timely and accurate manner. He or she resolves issues/problems, answers customer questions and identifies patterns or trends with problems and recommends prompt solutions. This position is responsible for analyzing, testing and\or maintaining electronic data interchange systems.
- 2 years of experience with 5010/834 File Format, Jscript and HIPAA compliance.
- 1 year experience working with Selerix.
- 2 years' experience working with benefits (medical, dental, vision, prescription drug service and retirement plans).
- Strong customer service skills and a proven track record of handling sensitive client information.
- Strong oral and written communication skills through work.
- Must have strong knowledge and work experience using Excel, Word & Outlook.
- High school diploma required or equivalency required (GED).
- 2-3 years' work experience with programming.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university.
- Knowledge of general benefit plan terminology highly preferred
- Knowledge of the K-12 market benefits highly preferred
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities