Informatica & PL/SQL Developer (IT Managed Care)
- Location: New York, NY
- Start Date: 1/6/2020
- Job ID: 19-00763
- Posting Date: 12/30/2019
- Job Type: Right to Hire
Informatica & PL/SQL Developers are you looking for a rewarding new position with an industry leader with a firm commitment to its employees? Join our team at MultiPlan! Founded in 1980, we are the industry's most comprehensive provider of healthcare cost management solutions. We have almost 900,000 healthcare providers under contract, an estimated 68 million consumers accessing our network products, and 40 million claims reduced through our network and non-network solutions each year.
As an Informatica & PL/SQL Developer, you will be responsible for formulating and defining specifications for complex operating software programming applications, working as part of a team with influence across a larger organization. Your specific duties in this role will include:
1. Research, construct, develop, and test computer application software or systems.
2. Build process to support various cross platform data transfers using Informatica and PL/SQL.
2. Analyze users' needs and design software as necessary.
3. Maintain computer applications software and systems and debug as problems arise.
4. Evaluate new and existing software to adapt it to new hardware or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
5. Coordinate cross-functional projects as assigned and interact with all areas of the organization to achieve timely results.
6. Consult with customers on project status and advise customer about technical issues.
7. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
8. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
9. Demonstrate commitment to the Company's core values.
10. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
As an Informatica & PL/SQL Developer, you must be highly organized and detail-oriented, with strong analytical, problem solving, and prioritization skills. You should also be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, both independently and as part of a team. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and clients
Specific qualifications for the role include:
Minimum Bachelor's degree, or 4 years of related experience
Minimum 3 years hands-on experience with Informatica PowerCenter development
Minimum 5 years hands on experience in Oracle SQL and PL/SQL programming
Should be able to create/modify Informatica transformations, mapping, mapplets, workflows and monitor the executions.
Good debugging capabilities to identify issues and provider solutions to the ETL frameworks.
Experience in Oracle 11g is must and knowledge of Oracle 12C is preferred
Knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL packages, procedure, design fundamentals, data modeling concepts
Experience with SQL tuning of application queries developed for large databases
Strong analysis skills and experience working with users to gather requirements and suggest solutions is required
Experience with export/import and loading data from files is required
Experience working with business/IT users to understand business requirements, analyze existing code, and write functional and technical specifications
Good organizational and follow-up skills and the ability to meet time sensitive deadlines
Good written and oral communication skills
Knowledge of health care claims and health insurance industry preferred
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Planning, organizing, analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
Ability to quickly attain and understand new processes with strict attention to detail
Ability to meet strict deadlines, work on multiple tasks and work well under pressure
Ability to work at the highest technical level on all phases of software systems programming applications
Ability to analyze data and arrive at a logical conclusion
Ability to assess ramification of issues and prioritize tasks based on business impact
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and clients