- Location: Glenwillow, OH
- Start Date: 8/30/2019
- Job ID: 19-00536
- Posting Date: 8/30/2019
- Job Type: Direct Placement
We are seeking an Oracle Developer to join our team in developing robust business applications and interface solutions to support our growing company.
- Work closely with our Oracle and IT teams to identify technical requirements.
- Review and analyze existing business solutions and develop strategies for improving accuracy and eliminating inefficient tasks.
- Prepare detailed technical documentation with associated unit test cases and results.
- Develop and implement application and integration solutions across the enterprise or its units or departments
- Evaluates existing components or systems to determine integration requirements and to ensure solutions meet functional requirements.
- Provide Level II and III support for break-fix issues.
- Conduct necessary review sessions with Development, Functional and Support Teams.
- Support roll outs and implementations.
- Serve as Technical Lead on larger projects requiring outside resources.
- Participate in Peer Reviews / Change Management Reviews as needed.
- 5+ years of IT experience with technical and development with Oracle
- Experience with Oracle PL/SQL as well as Oracle Forms, Reports, and Forms Personalization
- Must have EBS experience
- Functional experience in key Oracle R12 Applications+ EBS modules such as AP, AR, BOM, OM, PO, INV, WIP, ASCP, etc. Must be familiar with the APIs and Open Interfaces for these modules as well.
- Strong knowledge of integration middleware and how to develop seamless and robust applications and interfaces.
- Knowledge of WMS, Apex, Salesforce, EDI, SQL, SSRS and Data Warehouse concepts are a plus.
- Previous work designing/building complex interfaces is a plus.
- Exposure to broad financial processes and systems experience across quote-to-cash and procure-to-pay business functions (Billing, Order Management, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing, Accounts Payable, General Ledger).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in interacting with management and communicating functional vision to all project stakeholders and team members
- Strong customer-facing experience and skills
- Strong interpersonal communication, presentation, organizational and planning skills
- Strong desire to learn & highly self-motivated