If you’re an executive, systems developer, IT manager, or claims management professional, you’re invited to attend EDI Specialists’ upcoming webinar: Affordable EDI: Using BizTalk For the Affordable Care Act on Thursday, June 20th from 2:00-3:00PM EDT.
In the webinar, presenter Mark Beckner will detail the competitive advantages your organization can reap through the implementation of BizTalk and other Microsoft technologies. Additionally, there is a special offer available to webinar attendees: the first 100 people who sign up will receive a free copy of Mark’s book. Click here to learn more.
Topics covered will include:
- Using BizTalk within the Health Care Space
- Specific use case and walk through of end to end solution for 837
- Introduce use of various schemas
- Mapping and orchestrations
- Development, deployment and troubleshooting
- Trading partner testing and validation of data
- Architecture and development scenarios
- Installation, configuration and maintenance
- Licensing costs
The Affordable EDI and Microsoft BizTalk webinar presentation will be followed by an open discussion.
About EDI Specialists
EDI Specialists, Inc. is a staffing and EDI solutions firm focusing on the areas of electronic data interchange (EDI), enterprise application integration (EAI) and information technology (IT) solutions. We address our clients’ technological needs through short-term and permanent placements along with consulting and outsourcing EDI services. For more information, visit www.EDIspecialists.com.
Leave a Reply