Remote Business Systems Analyst
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Start Date: 1/26/2022
- Job ID: 22-00071
- Posting Date: 1/26/2022
- Job Type: Direct Placement
About The Role
The transportation industry has no shortage of complex problems requiring creative solutions to scale efficiently. In this role, you will be instrumental in understanding the complexities of theclient's software and integration use cases to prescribe end to end integration solutions for their proprietary software platform.
Their Client Engineering team is an arm within their Engineering department focused on supporting theirclient implementations through discovery and identifying end to end technical solutions, collaborating with Product Professional Services and being an advocate of our product vision and technical strategy.
As a Client Engineering Business Systems Analyst, you will act as a conduit between theirClient and theirinternal Engineering, Product and Commercial teams, working in a fast-paced, exciting environment. You will be responsible for gathering technical requirements and use cases from theirclients; conduct requirements analysis and verification; and participate in project team reviews. You will also help support the test strategy and execution as needed.
- Manage the strategy and delivery of client'sproprietaryTransportation Management System, MasterMind
- Develop a strong understanding of MasterMind's integration offerings including end-user workflows
- Work collaboratively with Clients and internal stakeholders, primarily through the discovery & solution phase of the client's various implementations
- Work directly with Clients to define and document complex business and technology processes to drive technical solutions
- Partner with the Solutions Architect team to prioritize, plan, and execute implementation tasks specific to the unique technical environments of each client.
- Gather the Client's technical requirements and use cases and conduct requirements analysis and verification
- Maintain strong collaboration with established project teams to ensure the success of multiple implementations running in parallel
- Understand and become the subject matter expert on multiple team initiatives
- Manage dependencies and cross-team coordination
- Act as a liaison between Product and Engineering
- Identify ways to improve process and quality for a better Client experience
- Practices follow-up to ensure client needs are me
- 2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst in a software and/or SaaS environment
- Ability to work independently, meet objectives, lead priorities/projects with minimal direction
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical knowledge,
- Can apply effective interpersonal skills to provide service
- Experience working directly with customers and stakeholders to understand and develop requirements and formulate solutions
- Ability to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations for user, client, and executive level audiences
- Experience in logistics and supply chain field, including working with transportation management systems (TMS) a desire
- API integration experience preferred
- EDI experience preferred