Systems Analyst Contractor
- Location: Quincy, MA
- Start Date: 9/8/2021
- Job ID: 21-00564
- Posting Date: 9/8/2021
- Job Type: Contract
The role will be remote for the foreseeable future, but should be accessible to the Quincy MA office.
- Needs to have an understanding of database's
- Able to run queries
- Good technical component
- Code writing if there is a problem and see java scrip errors needs to be able to understand what they are and what they mean and how to fix
- General network experience
- Understand how load balancers work
- Know how to use Tomcat servers
- Able to work on their own a lot of the time
- Application monitoring if there was a problem know how to troubleshoot the problem
- Liaison between business and IT
- Ability to review business requirements and provide sound functional software solution
- SDLC knowledge of Waterfall and Agile
- Technical explorations (systems/data analysis, Gap analysis, Impact analysis, system diagrams, network diagrams)
- Writing stories focused on system/technical aspects of software development (e.g. services logic design)
- Supporting production issues through research and analysis
- Comfortable with Data Analysis and working with consumer and product data to understand where any disconnects are
- Basic SQL reporting skills will be utilized
- Understand technical design, backend services etc. and tie them back to requirements and user stories
- Working closely with development and QA teams
- API experience preferred
- Ability to analyze current functional and technical specification, ability to analyze data mapping and data specification.
- Great communicator able to communicate at all levels.
- Self-managed professional, self-starter, able to work independently with minimal supervision in a dynamic team.
- Experience working with web technologies - Understanding of HTML/CSS and has a high level understanding of how a website is designed/built
- Understanding of web architecture and server infrastructure specific to Linux or Apache Tomcat
- High level understanding of APIs
- Comfortable with Data Analysis and having SQL skills
- Able to support business functions and production issues. Be available for on-call support.
- Ecommerce background- experience supporting a customer facing website a big plus