Sr. EDI Administrator
- Location: Oak Brook, IL
- Start Date: 8/31/2021
- Job ID: 21-00543
- Posting Date: 8/31/2021
- Job Type: Direct Placement
TheSr. EDI Administratorwill be responsible for assisting the EDI Manager in projects assigned to the EDI team. Additional responsibilities include collaborating with the business team to identify and implement customer and vendor EDI requirements.
- Implement new EDI hardware/software to improve productivity and operational efficiencies.
- Work on EDI development and support
- Communicate requirements with the SaaS EDI provider and provide first-level testing.
- Assist in the development and implementation of standard operating procedures (SOP's) for development deployment.
- Ensure that proper end-user documentation is available for training through the use of Microsoft office tools.
- Work with the EDI Manager to provide timelines on development tasks and projects.
- Monitor and address EDI Help Desk tickets accordingly.
- Other duties as assigned, directed or requested.
- Provide ongoing support in a 24x7x365 environment.
- 5+ years of EDI experience
- Experience with EDI data mapping, development, and support
- Experience with EDI communications such as AS2, FTP, SFTP, HTTP, XML, Flat File, etc.
- Experience with ERP integration preferred
- Experience with Cloud based EDI helpful
- Excellent communication skills