IMPORT COORDINATOR- Fashion Apparel
- Location: New York, NY
- Start Date: 7/19/2021
- Job ID: 21-00458
- Posting Date: 7/19/2021
- Job Type: Direct Placement
The candidate that we are looking to bring on board will be coordinating our import shipments from the time of booking to warehouse receipt.
- Opening Letter of Credits
- Working with our customs broker to classify garments and assign HTS numbers.
- Processing ISF entries.
- Reviewing import documents for correct pricing and order information.
- Updating our computer system
- Preparing documents for customs entry
- Tracking shipments from point of origin until warehouse receipt.
- Coordinating pier and airport freight pick-ups with our trucking company.
- Following up with our warehouse for timely unloading of merchandise.
- Approval of invoices from the customs brokers, trucking company and the warehouse.
- A minimum of three years' experience in a similar position is required.
- The person needs to be very detail oriented, very good at follow-up and problem solver.
- Associate or Bachelor degree desired.
- You must be proficient in working in Outlook and Excel. forwholesale fashion companies.
- Candidate must have a minimum of3 years working experience forwholesale fashion companies.