Oracle EBS Business Analyst Consultant
- Location: Glenwillow, OH
- Start Date: 5/3/2021
- Job ID: 21-00263
- Posting Date: 5/3/2021
- Job Type: Contract
We are seeking an Oracle EBS/Applications Business Analyst with functional experience in both the Oracle Order to Cash and Procure to Pay business processes and modules including (but not limited to): AP, AR, BOM, OM, PO, INV, WIP and ASCP. This BA will serve as our primary Functional Liaison to our Distribution division and work with our Oracle and Infrastructure Teams to implement solutions to best support our users now and into the future. In this role, you will be responsible for developing functional requirement specs, test case plans, validating acceptance criteria and documentation.
- Work closely with our internal customers to identify needs and requirements as they fit with the overall Business Plan.
- Review and analyze existing business processes and develop strategies for improving accuracy and eliminating inefficient tasks.
- Prepare detailed Oracle Integration Requirement Specs & Functional Documentation with associated use cases, PowerPoint presentations, and other documents to explain requirements to development, support teams, partners and customers.
- Conduct necessary review sessions with development, support teams, internal customers and other stakeholders.
- Participate in customer calls, visits and meetings to gather requirements and resolve issues.
- Perform feature validation of functionality and assist in test script creation as well as end-user documentation.
- Support Oracle EBS roll outs and implementations.
- Serve as primary business contact to partner experts for larger projects.
- Follow product solution into the field to ensure customer success.
- Perform Oracle application configuration settings and options for relevant modules.
- Provide Subject Matter Expert (SME) support to other Oracle and Infrastructure Team projects and participate in Peer Reviews / Change Management Reviews as needed.
- Assist in providing Level 2 support for Oracle EBS related issues.
- 5+ years of IT experience
- Recent experience in Oracle E-Business Suite R12 including design and configuration
- Experience in key Oracle modules such as AP, AR, BOM, OM, PO, INV, WIP and ASCP
- Experience with requirements gathering, design, configuration, unit testing and integration testing
- Experience with at least one full life cycle Oracle implementation
- Strong analytical, design and documentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills