- Location: Pittsburgh, PA
- Start Date: 3/24/2021
- Job ID: 21-00173
- Posting Date: 3/24/2021
- Job Type: Direct Placement
The ideal candidate will be detail oriented with a detailed understanding of quality assurance best practices. This includes extensive experience with developing and executing test scenarios for a wide variety of software including custom applications, commercial enterprise applications, reports/dashboards and integration.
Additionally, the ideal candidate will have extensive experience with automated test tools and the process of migrating manual test scenarios to automated regression tests. Attention to detail and strong will regarding test processing adherence is a must.
- Lead nascent QA team comprised of full-time and contracted resources to ensure high quality and high performing applications (this role has 1 direct report)
- Develop QA policies and processes for execution across all IT development functions
- Develop and execute test scenarios in collaboration with business analysts and development team
- Automate test processes to facilitate regression and performance testing activities to identify errors and performance problems
Education and Experience Requirement
- BS/BA in Computer Science, MIS or similar field
- Minimum 3 years experience serving in a QA role including development of automated test scripts
- Experience withSelenium
- Experience building and leading QA function within a technology company or division
- Experience building and leading a team of QA professionals
- Supply chain experience
CasperJS (test scripting/automation)
- Knowledge of web-based application testing
- Experience testing enterprise level applications including ERP, BI and related supply chain systems.
- Open and collaborative personality
- Motivated and intellectually curious
- Limited travel may occur on an as needed basis