Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis
- Location: Grand Rapids, MI
- Start Date: 11/10/2020
- Job ID: 20-00562
- Posting Date: 11/10/2020
- Job Type: Direct Placement
The Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis will be responsible for managing processes related to financial forecast, annual budgeting process, and operating plan. The candidate will provide strategic support to senior management including board and financial presentations, analyzing results and providing financial insight to support business decision making.
- Support the monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting and budgeting process
- Assist in developing and managing a quarterly forecast
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of goods, SG&A expenses, and capital expenditures
- Develops tools to identify and forecast financial results based on a detailed review of operational metrics.
- Identifying and analyzing unexpected variances to forecast and budget
- Support the Financial Planning and Analysis team in developing financial models to support strategic initiatives
- Develop and provide pricing analysis and recommendation.
- Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team
- Perform/manage ad hoc reports, analysis, and projects as required by senior management
- Other duties as assigned.
- 7+ years of finance experience inreporting, budgeting, forecasting, and analysis
- Experience with data analysis and reports including large data files
- Possess a high degree of proficiency with MS Office products
- Working knowledge of Healthcare organization metrics, financial accounting and database applications.
- Experience with Healthcare services, revenue cycle management and/or managed care experience preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate both in writing and verbally, as well as to interact in a professional manner with colleagues, patients, public, and client's staff members
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.