Software Engineer 1
- Location: Fort Meade, MD
- Start Date: 9/24/2020
- Job ID: 20-00478
- Posting Date: 9/24/2020
- Job Type: Direct Placement
Develops, maintains, and enhances complex and diverse software systems (e.g., processing-intensive analytics, Client algorithm development, manipulation of extremely large data sets, real-time systems, and business management information systems) based upon documented requirements. Works individually or as part of a team. Reviews and tests software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results. Resolves software problem reports. Utilizes software development and software design methodologies appropriate to the development environment. Provides specific input to the software components of system design to include hardware/software trade-offs, software reuse, use of Commercial Off-the-shelf (COTS)/Government Off-the-shelf (GOTS) in place of new development, and requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components.
- Seven (7) years' experience as a Software Engineer, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science or related discipline.
- An additional four (4) years of software development experience on projects with similar software development processes may be substituted for a bachelor's degree
- Experience working with the customer or stakeholder to define, document, and implement system requirements.
- The ability to create and execute test cases for peer code testing.
- Experience working with customers or stakeholders to define, document, and implement system requirements.
- The ability to create and execute test cases peer code testing.
- Windows OS
- Unix/Linux OS
- JAVA or C++
- Groovy Grails or similar
- DoJo Service or similar
- Springframe work
Software Development, java, C++