Lead Full Stack Java Developer
- Location: Cleveland, OH
- Start Date: 10/25/2019
- Job ID: 19-00648
- Posting Date: 10/25/2019
- Job Type: Direct Placement
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment developed for our stakeholders within an Agile Scrum environment.
- Provide Full Stack development leadership and expertise
- Develop code aligned with the latest industry standards that meets the business needs of the bank
- Work in sprints, providing and receiving full support from team members
- Work with Product Managers, UI/UX Designers, Solution Architects, Technical Leads and Developers on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
- Embrace the established standards and best practices that currently exist for software applications, and contribute ideas in these areas to keep our technology moving forward
- Collaborate and communicate effectively and efficiently with other developers on the team to achieve the highest quality code & product
- Report status and work progress to scrum master and technical lead as requested
- Create technical documentation as required in the form of technical specifications, and project artifacts
- Assist/mentor other developers on the team in software development best practices and continual improvement of service
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience levels
- 7+ years of IT experience in Java/JEE based applications including Full Stack development
- Experience leading and mentoring Java Developers in ensuring design and coding best practices and standards are followed.
- Experience using some the following software frameworks/concepts: MVC, Spring, Hibernate, JUnit, Maven, Microservices, Web Services SOAP/Rest, Docker, Jenkins, Selenium, GIT, Swagger, Eclipse, Tomcat, SonarQube, etc.
- Experience building Mobile applications
- Experience working on teams that have employed Agile, Scrum or Lean methodologies.