MS Access Support Consultant
- Location: St. Louis, MO
- Start Date: 8/8/2019
- Job ID: 19-00504
- Posting Date: 8/8/2019
- Job Type: Contract
- Responsible for supporting and maintaining an internal custom application which provides efficiencies throughout the project management, design engineering, procurement, time keeping and cost allocation aspects of client engineering.
- The custom application consists of a Microsoft Access front end with multiple forms and reports with the data residing on a SQL server back end.
- The application includes time keeping and reporting for the engineering department, timekeeping for cost allocation to capital projects, project cost estimating, project cost reporting, design and cost data relating to equipment procurement for capital projects and storage of all contracts issued by the engineering department.
- Fosters a safe work environment, ensures all quality standards are met, and is responsible for the proper management of day-to-day operational and environmental issues.
- In the performance of any of your purchasing functions, consideration and outreach will be extended to small businesses including minority and women-owned firms.
- Strong knowledge of MS Access VBA, forms and queries
- Working knowledge of SQL Server development, including SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) / T-SQL, queries, stored procedures, views and triggers
- Familiarity with Excel object model a plus
- Familiarity with .NET and SharePoint a plus