SAP Functional Analyst
- Location: Mason, OH
- Start Date: 1/18/2023
- Job ID: 23-00030
- Posting Date: 1/18/2023
- Job Type: Direct Placement
- Support SAP ECC MM, PP, IM and WM/EWM areas.
- Collaborate with business partners to align technology solutions with business strategies.
- Participating in gathering SAP requirements, including leading, designing and providing guidance on recommendations
- Collaborating with the business on current processes and proposing solutions to enhance current processes, including advising on system options, risk, cost vs. benefits and impacts
- Ensuring all systems are aligned with the IT long term strategy
- Identifying, recommending and implementing complex configuration solutions and implementing full cycle configuration to meet business needs, while creating and updating associated documentation
- Setting testing strategy for modules and leading end to end integration testing
- Participating in the delivery of project and minor/major releases
- Troubleshooting and leading the evaluation and design of the correction for complex incidents
- Maintaining a high level of functional competency regarding the standard configuration of SAP ECC by staying abreast of new trends, future enhancements and leveraging best practices.
- 5+ years of IT experience
- Experience with SAP gathering requirements, including configuring and customizing
- Experience in full lifecycle implementations in SAP supporting complex SAP environments, supporting multiple SAP components
- Experience with SAP modules such as MM, PP, IM, and WM/EWM
- Plus skills: Solman, IDOCs, AFS, SCM, ITIL
- Excellent communication skills