- Location: Manitowoc, WI
- Start Date: 1/17/2022
- Job ID: 22-00042
- Posting Date: 1/17/2022
- Job Type: Direct Placement
We offer a fun and team-oriented individual the opportunity to join our IT team and lead and champion projects that deliver enterprise services to our customers.
- Leads and manages assigned projects and tasks to deliver enterprise level services in accordance with IT strategic objectives.
- Manages the design, development, installation, and maintenance of server hardware and software.
- Lead and drive definition, implementation and administration of enterprise systems operational processes, procedures, policies and associated documentation.
- Ensure that system hardware, operating systems, software systems and related procedures adhere to standards, methodologies and policies.
- Manages, provisions, and maintains virtual servers in a hyperconverged, hybrid environment.
- Provides high level technical support for server hardware, storage systems, software and applications.
- Supports and mentors other Enterprise System Admins and Enterprise Systems Support staff.
- Contacts and coordinates with vendors as needed for additional support and service of infrastructure.
- Coordinates and communicates well with stakeholders across the organization.
- Shares knowledge and experience as an engaged member of the IT team.
- Analyzes technology and assists in planning through ongoing research.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of IT experience
- Experience in systems design and administration in a mixed Windows/Unix virtual environment.
- Experience in server administration, maintenance, and support
- Technical experience such as Windows Server, Unix (Linux), M365, Active Directory, Exchange, VMWare, Azure, SaaS, Scripting, etc.
- Knowledge of network LAN/WAN communications technologies and protocols
- Knowledge of systems monitoring, alerts, disaster recovery and backup methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.