Oracle Integration Cloud Consultant
- Location: Des Plaines, IL
- Start Date: 12/20/2021
- Job ID: 21-00824
- Posting Date: 12/20/2021
- Job Type: Contract
- Provide technical expertise, guidelines, and leadership in the development and implementation of integration solutions.
- Administration of Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC-Gen2)
- Design and provide hands-on development of cloud-based and enterprise integrations, leveraging API frameworks.
- Work with ERP business analysts and other development resources to develop and support Oracle integration solution
- Responsible for integration support tasks and root cause identification and resolution.
- Effectively communicate with business stakeholders on the impact and resolution of issues.
- Understand business requirements and assist in translating business requirements into technical requirements
- Conduct technical analysis to ensure that solutions add real business value and the design is consistent with the enterprise architecture strategy
- 5+ years of IT experience
- Experience with Oracle integration development
- Recent experience with Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC)/Oracle Integration Generation 2
- Strong understanding of OIC adapters, usage of REST, SOA adapters, usage of orchestration integration patterns.
- Understanding of Oracle PaaS, SaaS, object storage, Autonomous Transaction Processing (ATP), pre-built integrations, Cloud adapters, connections, etc. in the solution.
- Experience with Web Services, XML, WSDL and XSD.
- Highly analytical and strong critical thinker
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills, attention to details and multi-tasking abilities
- Exhibit exceptional technical problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently or in a team-oriented manner.