Sr. Cloud Engineer
- Location: Andover, MA
- Start Date: 11/23/2021
- Job ID: 21-00777
- Posting Date: 11/23/2021
- Job Type: Direct Placement
Senior Full Stack Cloud Engineer who is willing to wear multiple hats, wants to be part of a small highly collaborative team, and has a desire to make an impact in people's lives. The ecosystem of technologies includes a hardware device, iOS application, Cloud backend with responsive web application. The Senior Full Stack Cloud Engineer will be a key member of our team and will be responsible for the design and implementation of our Cloud based backend and responsive web applications.
- Primarily responsible for architecting, designing, implementing, and testing Cloud based
microservices and user facing web application that enables clientto achieve its desired future vision.
- Responsible for ensuring that the design is implemented using state of the art security and data protection that ensures HIPAA compliance.
- With the understanding of Agile software development, the applicant will help with planning the work, and help steer the technical direction and implementation approach.
- Leverages their deep understanding of the AWS services to influence the solution approach, as well as ensure the user facing clients can create their desired UX experiences.
- Work closely with our front-end teams define/influence API design.
- Investigate new technologies in order to find new and innovative solutions.
- Stay abreast of and leverage, enhancements and changes to the cloud technology and services.
- Also responsible for CI/CD pipeline, building and manage fully automated build/test/deployment environments, and AWS infrastructure.
- Continually push to improve processes, efficiency, and quality.
- Perform othertasks as assigned.
- 5+ years of experience designing, developing, and deploying applications
- Experience with building and maintaining Cloud-native microservice based applications on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience with frontend development and backend development - this is a full stack role
- Experience with technologies such as AWS Lambda, Docker, CloudWatch, IaC, CloudFormation or Terraform
- Experience with security techniques/best practices for AWS (previous experience with HIPAA is strongly desired).
- Must be able to take initiative, be a self-starter, work in a fast paced, high energy, collaborative team that possesses a strong sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skil ls.