Remote Test Engineer
- Location: ,
- Start Date: 11/22/2021
- Job ID: 21-00763
- Posting Date: 11/22/2021
- Job Type: Direct Placement
As a growing company, we are looking for highly motivated individuals who can grow with the company's products and services while contributing to our wider goal of acting as a valued customer partners.
We are currently recruiting for multiple QA/Test Engineers to manage test cases and conduct testing of software solutions, detecting defects in accordance with quality standards and specified timeframes. You will work with other Test Analysts and Developers to ensure test coverage is thorough and correct, communicating the test status as required.
Role Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Write and execute test scenarios to detect faults within the software and related documentation
- Evaluate test results and accurately record defects
- Be involved in the sprint planning to understand the user stories and acceptance criteria
- Work within agile sprint teams to conduct component and system-level testing
- Support developers to design testable software
- Ensure quality standards and procedures are followed at all times
- Produce clear and concise testing documentation
- Assist in the quality management continuous improvement process
Knowledge & Experience Required
- Minimum 3 years software testing experience and appropriate tertiary qualification or 5 years software testing experience.
- Understanding of software development and testing methodologies, Agile in particular.
- Technical knowledge of tools for test management, the capture of test evidence and analyzing data
- Experience with unit, E2E, and performance testing
- Ability to work well within a team environment
Knowledge & Experience Desired
- Experience with utility EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) processes and software tools
- Familiarity with API testing and related tools such as Postman
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Experience with the use of Automated Testing Tools and related scripting languages is desirable