- Location: Detroit, MI
- Start Date: 11/19/2021
- Job ID: 21-00760
- Posting Date: 11/19/2021
- Job Type: Direct Placement
As our IT Manager or Director (title will reflect experience), you'll lead the building, maintenance, and optimization of our systems, working closely with Finance, Operations, E-Comm, HR and other teams to support our continued rapid growth.
What You'll Do
What You'll Do
- Develop and manage all IT systems, including serving as primary administrator for Netsuite and managing third-party integrations (e.g. SPS Commerce, Celigo) to 3PLs, channel partners, etc.
- Partner across teams to integrate and optimize systems, including overseeing testing to ensure seamless transitions from QA to production, and solving any technical issues that may arise.
- Monitor and report on systems and integrations performance; communicate issues proactively; rapidly troubleshoot and resolve problems to minimize business impact.
- Identify, scope, and develop new tools, processes, and systems that take our operations to the next level.
- Partner with our People team and a third party IT vendor to support onboarding, offboarding, and provide technical assistance to staff as needed.
- Your time would be split roughly between Netsuite administration (50%), backend integration management (30%), and general IT support (20%).
- Degree or working experience in computer science, IT, or a related field.
- 5+ years professional experience working with ERPs, preferably with e-commerce and/or brick & mortar retail experience.
- Functional and technical knowledge of Netsuite, and modern integrations between ERP, warehouse and transportation systems.
- Capable and experienced utilizing XML, EDI, and API to transfer data between systems
- Strong systems thinking capability
- Highly organized and comfortable balancing priorities
- Bias for action and getting stuff done
- Enjoy collaboration and working in a team environment
- Strive for excellence and continuous improvement for yourself and others