SAP ERP Analyst
- Location: Greenville, TN
- Start Date: 10/21/2021
- Job ID: 21-00671
- Posting Date: 10/21/2021
- Job Type: Direct Placement
Our client is looking for a Functional ERP Business Analyst with SAP experience in a manufacturing environment to join their IT department. The Analyst plays a key role in supporting the site in establishing, maintaining, and improving an effective Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system and surrounding core applications (EDI). The Site ERP Business Analyst works closely with Finance and Operations, Production and Supply Chain, and external supporting IT employees to drive and facilitate change and improvement to the ERP and other core business systems. The initial project for this position is to support an ERP transition from BAAN to SAP. Ability to accomplish projects on time and within budget. Strong communication skills and ability to interface with all levels of users in the organization. Research solutions; provide guidance and training as required.
Job Duties/ Responsibilities:
Job Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Develops a deep understanding of overall end-to-end business process and supporting business systems for the entities
- Establishes, coordinates, and supports development and maintenance of SMEs within the entities. Coordinates the SME team during significant ERP change deployment.
- Communicates and collaborates at all levels of the business to ensure appropriate integration of processes and business systems
- Contributes to the design of ERP solutions to address business process issues or support changing business processes (for example, transitioning a new product line to the facility)
- Work with local employees and SMEs on the testing and training on enhancements made to the ERP system
- Acts as an issue escalation path for SMEs, working collaboratively with the site and the supporting IT employees to resolve ERP issues
- Acts as a champion in applying best practices, quality, and data integrity
- Ensure tickets for break fixes or new functionality for the site are entered, tracked and resolved.
- Follow all established policies and procedures and create the required documentation Plan, write and execute test plans.
- Assist business stakeholders with user acceptance testing, defect reporting and resolution.
- Build relationships with the Global Process Owners to ensure successful delivery of standardized processes.
- Supporting the site for other core business systems.
- Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering, Business, or related field with (5) five years of practical experience in a manufacturing environment
- Thorough knowledge of how an effective ERP system functions, with experience in deploying new and updated configurations and features.
- Experience working with SAP.
- Demonstrated leadership and effective change management skills
- Experience in Structured Query Language (SQL) for developing relational database scripts, reports and queries
- Possess excellent presentation, analytical and project management skills