- Location: Austin, TX
- Start Date: 10/19/2021
- Job ID: 21-00665
- Posting Date: 10/19/2021
- Job Type: Direct Placement
Our client a growing Internet company with headquarters in Austin is seeking a Salesforce Developer to join their team. This individual will play a critical role in guiding the client's Salesforce implementation. You will partner with a team of administrators and work closely with functional leaders and subject matter experts to identify business requirements, lead development, and provide support for Salesforce. Strong business management, systems strategy, and programmatic development skills are critical.
- Contribute to the Salesforce strategy and driving the roadmap, taking into account new releases and features from SFDC as well as 3rd party vendors.
- Collaborating with operational stakeholders, including defining requirements, suggesting alternatives, and setting priorities.
- Designing best practices and guidelines for platform stability and expansion. This includes but is not limited to, developing detailed business requirements, including use cases, risk mitigation, etc.
- Establishing and maintaining core integrations with related systems through the use of ETL and custom code.
- Providing direction and technical management for the planning, designing, implementation, integration, and operation of dynamic enterprise systems as well as vendor management.
- Assessing the impact of new requirements on all systems, from ERP to CRM to customer-facing systems.
- 3+ years of development experience in Salesforce (APEX, Visualforce, Lightning Web Components) including APIs (REST and SOAP)
- Prior experience working in a Salesforce org that has multiple enterprise integrations
- Experience with integration between enterprise information systems
- Salesforce certifications preferred