Epicor ERP Administrator
- Location: Cynthiana, KY
- Start Date: 9/15/2021
- Job ID: 21-00572
- Posting Date: 9/15/2021
- Job Type: Direct Placement
Epicor ERP Administrator manages and maintains the Epicor system. The Epicor ERP Administrator is responsible for managing, maintaining and customizing Epicor v10 and supporting systems of the software. This includes but is not limited to installing and managing maintenance upgrades, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, remediating applications where necessary, generating new reports for all departments and managers, continuing training for current employees, creating customizations using the Epicor Dev Tools, creating dashboards, as well as looking for opportunities for continual improvement.
- Manage, monitor, maintain, and support Epicor v10 system
- Maintain new solutions within the ERP system
- Analyze business processes to improve ERP functionality
- Must know MES. MRP, multi-company and multi-site, service connect
- Create customizations, report, dashboards, functions, BAQs, and BPMs
- Convert Crystal Reports into SSRS
- Accountable for the implementation of system modifications and expansions, new systems, and releases.
- Maintains an expert-level understanding of Epicor functionality and works with end-users to ensure the functionality is utilized where necessary.
- Serves as an escalation point for support personnel and assists with determining whether a system change, or configuration is needed to resolve issues.
- Works under the direction of the IT Manager to provide support to manufacturing, operations, and finance teams.
- Work on special projects such as implementation of DocStar, EDI, and Configurator
- 5+ years of IT experience
- Recent experience with Epicor ERP management
- Experience with other applications such as SQL, SSRS, .NET, PHP, Crystal Reports or EDI helpful
- Ability to quickly analyze a situation and provide an effective remedy in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Excellent customer support and service
- Ability to organize time and prioritize projects and tasks
- Willingness to perform additional duties when needed
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills (with both technical and non-technical audiences)