Information Security Analyst
- Location: Cranberry Twp, PA
- Start Date: 9/13/2021
- Job ID: 21-00570
- Posting Date: 9/13/2021
- Job Type: Direct Placement
- Designs and implements cyber security Defense in Depth methodology.
- Researches industry best practices: designs and implements global strategies using a multi-layered approach to protect against Web threats that facilitate cybercrime, including malware, phishing, viruses, denial-of-service attacks, and hacking.
- Participates in project management, planning, implementation, and installation to ensure configuration and integration conforms to baseline architecture.
- Assists with implementation of countermeasures and mitigating controls.
- Determines security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements.
- Researches and monitors emerging security technologies, understand current industry and technology trends and opportunities, and assess their impact to the business.
Special Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Proven ability to communicate professionally and effectively in written and oral format, along with the ability to think analytically and solve technical problems.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage projects
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex networking / operating system security issues.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations.
- Proven ability to interface with senior management and senior technicalIT staff.
Bachelor's Degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science or relevant discipline
- This role is available at two levels depending upon education, experience, etc.:
- Level I: 1 year cyber security or relevant experience
- Level II: 3 years cyber security or relevant experience
- Experience with researching and implementing network security controls and best practices
- Experience with Cyber Security Risk Management methodologies
- CISSP, CISM, or other equivalent Information Security certifications.
- Experience managing Firewall security
- Experience conducting forensic analysis for root cause analysis
- Experience in partnering with the business to identify and secure critical business information