Operation Systems Analyst
- Location: Irvine, CA
- Start Date: 9/1/2021
- Job ID: 21-00547
- Posting Date: 9/1/2021
- Job Type: Direct Placement
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Research and resolve daily business system issues as reported
- Review analyze and validate customization requests
- Identify operational systems gaps and coordinate, implement, manage solutions
- Strong technical understanding of ERP's and interrelated software.
- Report, develop requirements and coordinate issues/enhancements with business systems developers.
- Manage and maintain all 3rd party software interfaces (Full Circle, Shopify, RepSpark, Domo, etc)
- Provide operational analysis to Operations, Brand, Finance leaders, others as needed.
- Promote, assist, and develop written policies and procedures document SOP.
- Participate in continuous improvement actions through data analysis and creation of metrics.
- Stay current on business systems technologies relevant to these business systems, propose new systems for innovation and efficiency.
- Completes special projects and other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or operations related field.
- 3-5 years experience in Operations related field
- Full Circle experience is required, other ERP experience desired
- Experience with Sequel server or similar database tool
- Preferred knowledge of RepSpark, Shopify, YayPay, and Domo.
- WMS implementation experience preferred.
- General knowledge of reporting and database structure.
- Excellent customer service skills are a must.
- General knowledge of PC, Server, and peripheral hardware.
- Ability to follow policies and procedures with a high attention to detail.
- Excellent Time management skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once in a fast-paced, results oriented environment.
- Ability to work independently while maintaining an organized and systematic approach to task completion.
- Able to communicate with business and IT equally, know your audience and use appropriate language (non-IT speak vs. highly technical speak) with target audience