Remote SQA II Analyst
- Location: ,
- Start Date: 9/1/2021
- Job ID: 21-00544
- Posting Date: 9/1/2021
- Job Type: Direct Placement
|JOB SUMMARY: Perform Software Quality Assurance (SQA) testing activities to ensure that business applications meet requirements and function correctly.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Analyze business requirements and technical specifications forapplications. Create the corresponding test plans, and test cases for SQA team.
2. Execute SQA testing of applications in accordance with project documentation and aligned with company standards.
3. Perform back-end (database) testing using SQL queries on Oracle and SQL Server databases. Perform regression and integration testing.
4. Perform front-end (functional) testing of Web and GUI applications.
5. Analyze test results. Log defects in Client Quality Center. Partner with project team members on the resolution and re-testing of identified defects and issues.
6. Prepare reports of defects, test results, etc., through Client Quality Center.
7. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
8. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
9. Demonstrate commitment to the Company's core values.
10. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
14. Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data -- this role is considered to be a High Risk Role.
The incumbent works under limited supervision and relies on judgment and experience to complete job responsibilities. Work is varied and fairly complex, with more complex issues referred to a higher level. The incumbent strives to continuously improve service delivery according to industry standard quality management guidelines and principles and analyzes products based on company guidelines.
|Requirements||JOB REQUIREMENTS (Education, Experience, and Training):
**Please note this position cannot be located in Colorado**
* Minimum Bachelor's Degree, or 3 years of IT experience
* Minimum 3 year experience performing Software Quality Assurance testing
* Required licensures, professional certifications, and/or Board certifications as applicable
* Knowledge of Software QA automated test tools
* Knowledge of medical terminology
* Knowledge of health care industry a plus
* Knowledge of project management and execution of multiple projects
* Knowledge of defect tracking tools.
* Knowledge of health care EDI formats and processes a plus
* Communication (verbal, written and listening), planning, organizing, analytical, project management, problem-solving and decision-making skills
* Ability to analyze data and arrive at a logical conclusion
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients and customers
* Ability to evaluate production situations and current information to determine the appropriate course of action and execute decisions
* Ability to operate in a dynamic change environment
* Ability to use software, hardware and peripherals related to job responsibilities, including MS Office and Project
* Ability to write intermediate SQL and Oracle database queries.