Remote Salesforce Business Programmer Analyst
- Location: ,
- Start Date: 7/19/2021
- Job ID: 21-00455
- Posting Date: 7/19/2021
- Job Type: Direct Placement
We are searching for a Salesforce Business Programmer Analyst to be part of a cross functional IT and Business CRM Team to work together to implement and improve business processes for sales, customer service, and repair and service on the global Salesforce Lightning platform. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop and maintain Salesforce Apex code, middleware integrations with SAP ECC and APIs with other applications. This isa full time role with remote flexibility; however, the ideal candidate is located in the Pittsburgh area.
- Uses Salesforce APIs to integrate Salesforce with other tools and third-party applications.
- Maintains and implements Dell Boomi middleware integrations, process builds and mappings.
- Works in a team-oriented, global environment to support Salesforce implementation, middleware and SAP ECC integrations as well as other integrations.
- Works with the CRM Business team and stakeholders to gather and document requirements.
- Meets customer requirements while adhering to IT general controls and policies, utilizing defined system development life cycle tools and processes.
- Successfully handles multiple issues and tasks, completing them on time, on budget while exceeding customer expectations.
Special Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
Self-managed, driven, result-oriented, and energetic approach to role.
Solid understanding of SAP ECC 6.0 modules: SD, MM, and PP.
Demonstrated ability of analytical, problem solving, root cause analysis, and issue resolution skills.
Solid planning and organizing skills.
Solid verbal and written communication skills in English.
Experience with the following:
>Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
>Integrating Salesforce with SAP ECC preferably using Dell Boomi middleware
Minimum 10% domestic and international travel.
Basic understanding of SAP ECC 6.0 core modules: CO, FI, HR, ABAP.
Solid understanding of business processes including, but not limited to sales, customer service, product service, and marketing.
Experience with Salesforce Field Service Lightning.
Experience with SAP CRM.
Minimum of 2 years Salesforce development experience.
Salesforce Certified Administrator
Salesforce Certified Platform Developer
This position is available at two different salary levels dependent upon experience, education, etc:
Level I: 3 years of IT experience
2 years of business application programming experience
Level II:5 years of IT experience
5 years of business application programming experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Science, Computer Science, or related discipline
- Salesforce Certified Integration Architecture Designer
- Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer
- Experience with a diverse international work environment that includes team members from different countries and cultures.