SAP SD Business Process Analyst I/II/III
- Location: Cranberry Township, PA
- Start Date: 7/19/2021
- Job ID: 21-00454
- Posting Date: 7/19/2021
- Job Type: Direct Placement
As a Business Process Analyst, you'll partner with stakeholders and end users to gather, analyze and document requirements to enable translation into technical specifications. You'll demonstrate your excellent communication and project management skills as a solution architect for the sales and distribution functional area. As part of this exciting and challenging role, you'll have the opportunity to travel globally, while reporting to the Manager of Business Process, Sales and Distribution (SD). If this sounds like a great opportunity, then we want to hear from you!
Description of duties and responsibilities:
- Understands advanced, integrated business processes; identifies and recognizes global integration consequences.
- Partners with key users to determine application development requirements, acting as the liaison between the IT Organization and the end users to insure requirements and progress are communicated accurately.
- Comprehends and performs complex configuration tasks and testing in the areas of Sales and Distribution; resolves complex user reported issues in a timely manner.
- Successfully handles multiple projects, completes them on time, on budget and exceeds customer expectations.
- Partners with the other Business Process Functional Teams, Application Development Teams, and Technology Services Teams as well as the end users, to analyze, design, develop, modify, test, and implement, software solutions and applications to satisfy business requirements.
- Researches the SAP system, OSS, ASUG, and other resources for solutions to business requirements and the implementation of new business process improvements. Researchesnew technologies/functionality, and makes recommendations on their use.
- Creates design specifications for programs in all aspects of SAP's proprietary ABAP/4 programming language. Completes documentation of software solutions, SAP configuration and program modifications according to departmental standards.
Special knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- Extensive experience in the SAP SD Module and fluent in the order to cash process; including (but not limited to) sales order processing, delivery processing, pricing, invoicing, and cross-company sales process.
- Working knowledge of the functionality of all of the other core SAP modules (FI, CO, MM, PP) and integration points. Working knowledge of the ABAP Workbench.
- Proven ability to take user requirements, design appropriate solutions and carry them through implementation including integration testing and end user training.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills with the ability to sell concepts and ideas to a wide range of audience.
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience inat least 2 full life cycle implementations of SAP ECC.
- Proven ability to recognize, respect and adapt to cultural differences, as SAP is used on a global level.
- Travel approximately 20%-30% of the time (mostly international) for global projects (kick off, design, testing, end user training, implementation), conferences etc.
- Knowledge of the SAP Service and Warranty functions, Project Systems, Solution Manager, ASAP methodology and SAP Best Practices.
Education and experience required:
- High school diploma
- This position is available at three different career levels based upon experience:
- Level one: 2 years IT or related business process experience
- Level two: 3 years IT or related business process experience and 2 years SAP configuration experience in the SD modules
- Level three: 5 years IT or related Sales and Distribution business process experience and 5 years SAP configuration experience in SD modules
- A Bachelor's Degree may be substituted for 2 years of experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Science, Computer Science, or related discipline.