Supply Planning Consultant
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Start Date: 6/4/2021
- Job ID: 21-00349
- Posting Date: 6/4/2021
- Job Type: Contract
Accountable for delivering balanced, world class results across case fill, inventory and process metrics with demonstrated commitment to supply planning process excellence and continuous improvement.
- Manages an efficient MPS / DRP / MRP process for assigned technology.
- Drives results through adherence to core supply planning processes and policies.
- Optimization of inventory and case fill end to end.
- Drive decisions and trade-offs to optimize the supply plan and communicates to stakeholders.
- Develop constrained / feasible MPS / DRP /MRP plans over the aligned time horizon.
- Monthly inputs /capacity planning in support of Step 3 process.
- Weekly sequencing to align scheduling wheel and capacity, minimizing change overs & maximizing planning efficiencies.
- 3+ years of Supply Chain experience
- Experience with Supply Planning in SAP
- Experience in MS Excel including data analysis and reports
- BI/BW reporting knowledge preferred
- Team player, willing to back up other team members
- Comfortable in an environment of project management, with rapidly changing priorities