- Location: Queens, NY
- Start Date: 5/26/2021
- Job ID: 21-00328
- Posting Date: 5/26/2021
- Job Type: Direct Placement
What we're looking for
- Collaborate with business analysts and senior business teams, to question, to understand and to confirm the business objectives and business requirements, the business process flows and the involved parties.
- Understand the system design principles and system functionalities, to derive appropriate design solutions to work with business teams.
- Collaborate with vendor(s) for solution design and project implementation.
- Drive business analysts and senior business teams to derive the optimal business processes and requirements that best fit system design principles and achieve the same business objectives for the project(s).
- Derive optimal system design and implementation with efficient IT operation maintenance, performance, and security management in consideration.
- Great communication skills in cross departments and in cross roles.
- Must have 3+ years of Financial, Freight, or Custom Brokerage related solution implementation experience.
- Must have 3+ years of experience in system analysis and system design with deliverables that need to be signed off by top management teams.
- Must have 3+ years of experience in project driven environments, in which the projects have more than 5+ members (from business, IT and vendors) and the projects span for a period of 4+ months.
- It's required that this candidate have experience in system analysis and system design and has worked in a project driven environment which involves negotiations with upper management and vendors about new technical solutions for the business.
- Experience in UML or BPMN is a plus.
- 2+ years of experience in platform administration is a plus.
- Experience in managing 2+ SaaS platforms is a plus.
- Experience in business centric solution (SaaS based) evaluation is a plus.
Freight Background: Experience with CargoWise One, Magaya, BlueJay, or other Freight ERP is a plus.
Brokerage Background: Experience with CargoWise One, Magaya, ACELYNK, IES by Decartes is a plus.
Education & Certificate:
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, statistics, or equivalent work experience.
- CargoWise Certified Professional is a plus