Project Coordinator Consultant
- Location: Bolingbrook, IL
- Start Date: 4/28/2021
- Job ID: 21-00256
- Posting Date: 4/28/2021
- Job Type: Contract
This role works with the Senior Program Manager to support the Omnichannel program and is responsible for driving coordinated execution to deliver on strategic and financial objectives, and working in partnership with leadership, IT and key cross-functional business stakeholders. The Project Coordinator must demonstrate understanding of project management principal and cross-functional leadership capabilities along with a strong track record of successful execution of projects in a retail environment. The ability to influence, advise and manage a large number of cross-functional players across levels is critical. Must have great administrative skills, accurate, responsive, understand PM and Interfacing with PM, ability to work within multiple projects, and work independently.
- Manage and support strategic execution, program management, integration and change management for the Omnichannel program.
- Facilitate project meetings to track project goals, deliverables, and milestones.
- Partner with project leads to develop agendas, speakers and content.
- Track action items and deliverables to align with overall timeline and goals.
- Escalate issues and risks, document decisions and identify dependencies.
- Support timely communications to project leadership and key stakeholders on overall status and roadmap.
- Support change management efforts for the Omnichannel program, including identifying change impacts, strategy execution, and lessons learned.
- 4+ years of experience in project coordination or project management experience
- Recent experience with change management
- Expertise and experience with applications such as Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Smartsheet or Jira/Confluence.
- Experience preferably in a retail environment and ideally with Omnichannel experience.
- Demonstrated experience leading teams to execute highly complex initiatives of significant scope, scale and risk.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent time management, planning, project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to share ideas and information across diverse audiences to drive to business decisions.