- Location: Irving, TX
- Start Date: 4/27/2021
- Job ID: 21-00245
- Posting Date: 4/27/2021
- Job Type: Right to Hire
As a .NET Developer, you will formulate and define specifications for complex operating software programming applications or modify/maintain complex existing applications. You will work closely with members of your immediate team to establish and enforce development best practices and to contribute directly to the product backlog.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Research, construct, develop, and test computer application software or systems.
- Coordinate cross-functional projects as assigned and interact with all areas of the organization to achieve timely results.
- Analyze users' needs, design software, and organize the product backlog, as necessary.
- Maintain computer applications software and systems and debug as problems arise.
- Evaluate new and existing software to adapt it to new hardware or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
- Consult with customers on project status and advise customer about technical issues
- Directly contribute to the development and maintenance of technical specifications
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- Demonstrate Company's Core Competencies and values held within.
- Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary and based on individual experience.
As a .NET Developer, you must be highly organized and detail-oriented, with strong analytical, problem solving, and prioritization skills. You should also be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, both independently and as part of a team. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and clients
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or 5 years of related experience
- Experience with object oriented design
- Knowledge of web security
- Good understanding of HTTP, REST, Windows Services, and Transact SQL
- Understanding of multi-tier distributed software architectures, concurrent programming concepts, and multi-threaded applications
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Experience with advanced XML technologies and API's such as XSD
- Experience with Web Services and SOA and related standards such as SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, and BPEL a plus
- Knowledge of healthcare claims and health insurance industry preferred
- Knowledge of business directions, trends and impacts of key business and IT initiatives
- Knowledge of project management and execution of multiple projects
- Strong problem-solving, troubleshooting, analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent oral, written and communication skills
- The ability to quickly attain and understand new processes with strict attention to detail
- Ability to meet strict deadlines, work on multiple tasks and work well under pressure
- Ability to analyze data and arrive at a logical conclusion
- Ability to assess ramification of issues and prioritize tasks based on business impact
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and clients
- Ability to evaluate production situations and current information to determine the appropriate course of action and execute decisions
- Ability to use software, hardware and peripherals related to job responsibilities, including MS Office and software development applications
- Required licensures, professional certifications, and/or Board certifications as applicable