Supply Chain Lead
- Location: Racine, WI
- Start Date: 1/12/2021
- Job ID: 21-00019
- Posting Date: 1/12/2021
- Job Type: Contract
This position provides analytical support to the Global Network Capabilities (GNC) and Regional Planning teams. The individual in this role also develops recommendations on Supply Chain optimization and Demand Supply balancing for key Supply Chains.
- Partners with cross functional teams to drive CFR (case fill rate) and Inventory at optimal levels to support the business.
- Collaborates with regional and global teams on assessment and allocation support.
- Creates necessary tools and processes for both scalability and global alignment.
- Works with large scale Supply Chain data analytics, including but not limited to: inventory data, purchase requirements, production schedules, distribution requirements, constrained demand, etc.
- Develops and monitors Supply Chain optimization guidelines for key technologies & incorporating best-in-class planning policies.
- Partners with the Global Strategy teams to identify key capacity and flexibility conditions enabling expected volume growth.
- 5+ years in Supply Chain in many areas such as Supply Planning, Demand Planning, Production Scheduling, Procurement, and Inventory
- Experience with SAP ERP/SAP BW systems
- Strong in Microsoft Excel (must be able to perform advanced Pivot Tables, VLookups, and Macros)
- Strong understanding of Sales and Operations Planning
- Ability to work within high-performing teams in highly collaborative environments
- Quantitative and qualitative data analysis, including business process metrics and measures linking to business KPI's
- Organized and proven ability to perform under pressure while managing multiple priorities with competing demands.
- Excellent communication skills