Sr. Manager Supply Chain Engineering
- Location: Boise, ID
- Start Date: 1/11/2021
- Job ID: 21-00017
- Posting Date: 1/11/2021
- Job Type: Direct Placement
As Sr. Manager Supply Chain Engineering, you will be supporting the planning and execution of systems powering a large-scale supply chain. The Supply Chain Engineering team is tasked with leveraging technology, advanced modeling, and process innovations to improve end-to-end supply chain. This team is on the front line, tackling the latest business challenges, framing solution options and partnering closely with IT teams for implementation and realization. In this leadership-by-example position, you will be expected to get into the details with your team, prioritize a portfolio of work activities, make timely decisions on operations and projects while also communicating with senior management. You have a deep understanding of supply chain and IT operations best practices and the intellectual horsepower to adapt them to unique needs.
- Serve as an internal consultant and inspiring leader within supply chain on planning solution capabilities and standard methodologies.
- Provide expert architectural, functional and process guidance on approach and capabilities.
- Partner with Supply Chain, Manufacturing & Planning leadership to understand capability needs and to improve the overall efficiency of planning teams.
- Lead a team of highly experienced Supply Chain Engineers supporting Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Inventory Management and Order Fulfillment functions.
- Ability to deliver large scale, high-value projects within an established delivery methodology.
- Work with and influence cross-functional teams (Operations, IT, PMO) to drive successful day-to-day operations and solution deployments.
- Design and execute modeling experiments, socialize results, and configure production systems.
- Support senior leadership in definition and execution of a multi-year supply chain capabilities roadmap.
- 10+ years of experience
- Hands-on experience with supply chain systems to include large enterprise-wide applications (JDA, SAP, Blue Yonder, Oracle, Kinaxis, etc.)
- Experience leading multiple large supply chain technical projects
- Management experience with projects and teams
- Working familiarity with several supply chain tools in supply planning, demand planning, sales and operations planning, order promising and other supply chain areas
- Deep knowledge of supply chain best practices
- Supply chain acumen with strong industrial engineering or operations research foundation
- Strong leadership, communication, consulting and influencing skills