Software Engineer Administrator
- Location: New Richmond, WI
- Start Date: 12/28/2020
- Job ID: 20-00628
- Posting Date: 12/28/2020
- Job Type: Direct Placement
Primary responsibilities will include research, design, and development of software applications, in conjunction with a manufacturing environment, by performing the following duties.
- Customize Epicor ERP software & SSRS development.
- Work with key users to understand current business processes to aid in the development of design requirements.
- Manages facilities and corporate with multi-company and inter-company integration projects for the organization while acting as a champion to adhere to company best practices and standards.
- Aid users in troubleshooting issues in day-to-day operations of the ERP applications
- Works with the software team on the development, implementation, installation, and operation of ERP systems upgrades for the organization. Manages and audits aspects of functional systems.
- Work with software team and key users in the organization to develop software system testing, programming, and documentation procedures.
- ERP and SQL systems administration, process scheduling, and support of EDI processing.
- Works with key user and customers to fulfill specific requirements from Quote to Cash process, including labeling, shipping and EDI Inbound, outbound document needs.
- Control security and access with the ERP applications per corporate guidelines.
- Be part of a team responsible for learning and understanding the ERP systems and processes in order to support existing applications and to define, test and implement enhancements and updates. Process mapping background is a plus.
- Monitors help desk reporting and call system as needed. Responds to calls as applies to your area and\or as assigned.
- 5+ years of IT experience
- Experience with software and database development including C#, .NET and SQL
- Experience with ERP (Epicor preferred) including administration, development and support of dashboards, queries, directives, customizations and reports
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Ability to utilize resources to keep up with new technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication with strong problem solving and organizational skills