- Location: La Porte, IN
- Start Date: 11/11/2020
- Job ID: 20-00567
- Posting Date: 11/11/2020
- Job Type: Direct Placement
The EDI Analyst investigates and resolves day-to-day trading partner production issues. Manages trading partner relationships as they relate to electronic transactions and coordinates EDI testing and trading partner implementation initiatives.
- Sets up and maintains EDI trading partner profiles and transaction mappings
- Understands and maintains current knowledge of EDI standards and ensures company conforms to electronic trading standards for the industry.
- Coordinates the company's quality, security, and maintenance of product data.
- Helps define data elements and adheres to established policies and procedures related to the collection and accuracy of data.
- Responsible for product information management as it relates to GDSN.
- Works with the brand cross functional teams to ensure quality and accuracy of item information.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with all associates.
- Manage and resolve day to day EDI production issues within organization and with trading partners.
- Coordinate EDI testing and implementation.
- Create maps for new transactions and maintain existing maps.
- Understand and maintain current knowledge of EDI standards.
- Maintain and resolve issues regarding AS2 communications.
- Understand ERP systems and the relationship of product data to EDI.
- Manage customer subscriptions and item publications.
- Work with departments to collect and maintain product attribute data.
- Manage and resolve day to day product data issues.
- Participate in cross-functional teams related to product development.
- 3+ years of EDI experience
- Experience with EDI X12 transactions
- Experience with EDI data mapping, analysis, communications, testing, troubleshooting, and support
- Knowledge of Retail or Manufacturing EDI preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills