Supply Chain Manager Consultant
- Location: Racine, WI
- Start Date: 11/11/2020
- Job ID: 20-00564
- Posting Date: 11/11/2020
- Job Type: Contract
This position provides analytical support to the Global Network Capabilities (GNC) and Regional Planning teams. The individual in this role also develops recommendations on Supply Chain optimization and Demand Supply balancing for key supply chains.
- Partners with cross functional teams to drive CFR (case fill rate) and Inventory at optimal levels to support the business.
- Collaborates with regional and global teams on assessment and allocation support.
- Creates necessary tools and processes for both scalability and global alignment.
- Works with large scale supply chain data analytics, including but not limited to: inventory data, purchase requirements, production schedules, distribution requirements, constrained demand, etc.
- Develops and monitors Supply Chain optimization guidelines for key technologies & incorporating best-in-class planning policies.
- Partners with the global strategy teams to identify key capacity and flexibility conditions enabling expected volume growth.
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience in many Supply Chain areas such as Supply Planning, Demand Planning, Production Scheduling, Procurement and/or Inventory
- Experience with data analysis, including business process metrics and measures linking to business KPI's
- Experience in Microsoft Excel preferred (Pivot Tables, vlookups, Macros)
- Experience in SAP helpful
Experience working in a team-based, cross functional environment
Solid communication skills, with a proven ability to understand key concepts and communicate with business stakeholders