- Location: Harrisburg, PA
- Start Date: 11/5/2020
- Job ID: 20-00550
- Posting Date: 11/5/2020
- Job Type: Direct Placement
We are looking for a Operations Architect to support our IT Department.
- Ability to assess and review existing application architecture, landscape strategy and provide assessment results, recommendations and insights.
- Define, establish and manage systems strategy, landscape strategy and procedures for complex and highly integrated solutions.
- Develop strategic approach to enhance existing business processes.
- Create technical Operations deployment plans and designs.
- Ensure best practice methodology used with Design.
- Ensure Operation plan implemented.
- Create detailed supporting documentation that will include Solution Design and Solution Implementation Plan.
- Work to optimize automation for delivery of projects and new capabilities.
- Responsible for strategy plan for complex implementations.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field, or equivalent experience required.
- 5 years of experience in design/implementation with distributed applications.
- 3 years of experience in system design and application architecture experience.
- Strong understanding of both applications and infrastructure.
- Knowledge and understanding of IT industry environment and business needs.
- Ability to access and implement service improvement to refine the profitability of new projects.
- Experience in platform migration, business transformation or technology migration projects.
- Experience in Environment and Release Management for large, complex and highly integrated application landscapes.
- Knowledge of Service Management, Change and Release Management tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of users, managers, technical staff, and subject matter experts to build consensus.
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Excellent analytical skills to analyze complex problems, interpret operational needs, identify creative solutions, and develop new strategies and procedures when needed.
- Work as part of a team.
- Ability to work cross-functionally to solve complex problems and improve quality and service.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work processes in a timely fashion.
- Highly motivated with keen problem solving and design skills at the enterprise level.