EDI Systems Analyst
- Location: Woodridge, IL
- Start Date: 10/9/2020
- Job ID: 20-00506
- Posting Date: 10/9/2020
- Job Type: Direct Placement
The EDI System Analyst is part of a team responsible for managing the implementation and maintenance of approved EDI transactions as required by our trading partners. The EDI System Analyst will be involved in all phases of the development life cycle for our EDI platform including the evaluation of requirement documentation, project design, map development, internal and external file testing, deployment, and trading partner profile maintenance.
- Meets deadlines and quality expectations of the EDI Project Manager
- Documents mapping of the customer and maintains existing documentation for any changes while calling out any differences between the customer's mapping and the standard.
- Must be able to adapt quickly in a changing environment
- Has strong interpersonal communication skills working with both internal and external customers
- Adept at working with cross-functional IT teams to meet customer objectives
- 3+ years of EDI experience with analysis and support
- Knowledge of EDI communication protocols such as AS2, VAN, HTTPS, FTP, SFTP, etc.
- Experience with EDI X12 transactions such as 204, 210, 214, 810, 846, 850, 856, 940, 943, 944, 945, 947, 990
- Experience with Microsoft SQL queries and database structures preferred
- Experience with Supply Chain/Transportation/Logistics EDI helpful
- Respond quickly to identify and resolve issues
- Proven critical and analytical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated and results driven attitude
- Some after-hours support depending on business requirements