- Location: Milwaukee, WI
- Start Date: 9/28/2020
- Job ID: 20-00487
- Posting Date: 9/28/2020
- Job Type: Direct Placement
The EDI Administrator will develop, coordinate, implement, monitor, and upgrade the company EDI systems. This individual will have a thorough understanding of EDI software, infrastructure, and standards. The EDI Administrator will also act as a liaison between end users and IT staff implementing EDI based applications.
- Monitoring the EDI transactions to guarantee they are sent and received property.
- Through understanding of the business processes that are critical to the company's operations
- Managing existing and new EDI partner relationships.
- Testing EDI transactions.
- Works with trading partners to understand their policies and procedures that affect the flow of business.
- Work with IT staff to plan and install upgrades that are essential to the system being in good working order.
- Troubleshoot any possible issues with the EDI system.
- Design and develop enhancements to the EDI system.
- Works with new or existing trading partners to configure, enhance, and upgrade EDI infrastructure to transmit data.
- Participate in internal planning meetings providing feedback on project priorities, progress and results.
- All other duties assigned.
- 3 years of IT/EDI experience
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining EDI systems.
- Knowledge of EDI standard formats (ANSI X12, EDIFACT, etc.) and EDI translators.
- EDI connectivity protocols including, but not limited to, AS2, HTTPs, FTPs and VANs.
- Hands-on hardware and software troubleshooting experience.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct research into EDI issues and products.
- Knowledge of SQL, T-SQL or PL/SQL preferred