System Integration Engineer
- Location: Linthicum Heights, MD
- Start Date: 9/24/2020
- Job ID: 20-00474
- Posting Date: 9/24/2020
- Job Type: Direct Placement
Description:Serves as a mission enabler for the section and provides the following critical support functions: system testing and evaluation, tailored system and operation training, system security, lab management, property accountability and fielding logistical support.
- Familiarity with any of the GOTS products, to include: ONEROOF, XKS, NIFI, KEYCARD, LOPERS, MOUNTAIN and SWX. OS configuration/installation (Linux, CentOS), Scripting ability (Bash)
- Experience with DevOps tech stacks (ansible, git, jira, jenkins), Experience with STE requirements/tools/teams, and Familiarization with SDR technologies.
- Also looking for an SIE to support TTO9. Looking for a system integration engineer than can fulfill multiple roles within the team.
- The candidate should have broad experience in a variety of areas that may include: Linux Systems Administration, Software, Hardware, and Integration Testing, Hardware Installation, System Troubleshooting, Test plan/procedures/report preparation. Knowledge of RF hardware components, Shell Script writing (Scripting ability (Bash/Python/Perl)), and development of system documentation experience is desired.