Content Specialist Consultant
- Location: Bolingbrook, IL
- Start Date: 9/15/2020
- Job ID: 20-00439
- Posting Date: 9/15/2020
- Job Type: Contract
The Content Specialist is responsible for building and enhancing web content to drive traffic and conversion for both the US and International sites. The Content Specialist is accountable for product building, including set up, take down, and presentation of the website through the product information management tool. This position builds and enhances web content within their specific category area to drive traffic and conversion.
- Manage buyer and vendor relationships to gather product content (copy, images, product, video, attributes and tech specs) to ensure adherence to the merchant/content calendar.
- Properly categorizes products based on current taxonomy for both the US and International sites.
- Applies and maintains copy and image style guide standards to maintain position as a best-in-class retailer.
- Ensures SEO best practices are maintained for product and meta descriptions.
- Utilize web platform and product information management tool to build, update, and manage product content on website.
- 2+ years of experience
- Data entry experience
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge of web applications preferred
- Superior time management and organizational abilities
- Attention to detail
- Ability to utilize complex system tools to manage digital content.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize projects and multitask to get things done.