- Location: Green Bay, WI
- Start Date: 7/23/2020
- Job ID: 20-00352
- Posting Date: 7/23/2020
- Job Type: Direct Placement
- Responsible for coordinating, planning and leading computer related activities for this business unit with hands-on development.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining computer systems to support the information systems.
- Solid understanding of IT systems that support a manufacturing operation
- This role bridges the gap between IT technical systems and the needs of customers and internal departments
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining ERP systems and related custom developed systems.
- Manage both the development and IT systems teams.
- Position is a working managers role with knowledge of internal, corporate, customer, and supplier business processes and interfaces.
- Bridge the gap between IT technical systems and the needs of customers and internal departments
- 7+ years of IT experience
- Recent experience in IT management and leadership
- Technical knowledge of many different software and hardware applications to include Networks, Servers, Unix, Windows, ERP, RF, etc.
- Experience with .NET, Progress, or QAD a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to operate in a dynamic team-oriented environment