RPG Programmer Analyst
- Location: Eden Prairie, MN
- Start Date: 7/20/2020
- Job ID: 20-00347
- Posting Date: 7/20/2020
- Job Type: Direct Placement
The RPG Programmer Analysthas the responsibility for supporting, implementing, and developing solutions for business related applications and processes. This role will focus primarily on RPG, iSeries and ERP applications.
- Provide end-user support and assistance, and administration of business applications.
- Create appropriate documentation related to both applications set up and end user processes.
- Provide and assist with end user training, education and support of business applications.
- Work with business owners and document business requirements in support of resolving needed business functions.
- Assist with creating and developing specifications for programming or modifications as needed.
- Assist with development and implementation of new applications and process improvements/solutions.
- Create programs, scripts or coding needed to support business related functions, reporting requirements, application interfaces.
- Support System Analyst with management and maintenance of iSeries and ERP applications.
- Helpdesk Support for assigned applications and processes.
- Ensure security of all systems and related applications.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as needed.
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- 3+ years programming experience with RPG applications
- Recent experience with IBM AS/400 platforms (IBMi/iSeries)
- Technical experience with an ERP integration
- Experience with SQL and other programming tools helpful
- Familiarity with software implementations
- Strong problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills and possess an acute attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments, work independently and meet established deadlines.
- Exceptional written, oral and interpersonal skills to all levels of management.
- Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities.
- Service and continuous improvement oriented.
- Potential on-call duty required.
- A team player who wants to contribute to a thriving culture.