Cloud Business Analyst
- Location: Gaithersburg, IL
- Start Date: 7/7/2020
- Job ID: 20-00328
- Posting Date: 7/7/2020
- Job Type: Contract
The Cloud Business Analyst will act as a primary point of contact resource for implementing customer requests for the addition of new trading partners, document types, connection types, or any combination thereof. They are knowledgeable across all Liaison systems in general and knowledgeable in greater detail as it relates to the customers that they focus on. Analysts are also relied upon for 2nd level support for issues that have been escalated from IntegrationSupport. Multiple levels exist for this role based on experience and skill.
- Act as a technical expert in regards tointegrationand connectivity methods, protocols, security, and practices for both internal and external customers
- On-boarding, testing, troubleshooting, and deploying customer connections with trading partners
- Provide the highest level of service through communication, which will include discussion of customer information, connectivity parameters, and validation of data
- Provide escalated support for the IntegrationSupport team, acting as customer experts in regards to their integration
- Mine data using Oracle SQL Explorer or related SQL editor
- Develop and troubleshoot transfer and special processing scripts
- Maintain documentation of processes and development time for the purposes of efficiency, training, and billing
- Recognize reusable procedures, templates, documents, models, etc. for broader "best practice" use.
- Gather and provide information to help develop accounts and support account relationships
- Provide proactive assistance on projects related to the implementation of new clients or potential clients
- Regular and timely communication of status to group management, customers, trading partners, and other members of the Liaison team
- Any additional responsibilities or tasks that management deems appropriate as the role evolves.
- 4+ years of experiencein Technical Supportand a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Possess exceptional listening and both written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with detailed business requirement gathering and creating functional specifications
- Experience with internet connectivity protocols (SFTP, FTP(s), HTTP(s), SMTP, etc...)
- Knowledge of encryption, security, and cipher suites (TLS, SSL, PGP, Public Key encryption, etc.)
- Relational database experience, preferably Oracle
- Experience with Windows and Unix environments
- Knowledge of SOAP and REST based web services
- Experience with scripting languages, preferably Java and XSLT
- Must be a self-starter, team player, result driven and possess the ability to multitask
- Computer inter/intranet savvy and proficient on Word, Excel, Outlook, etc...
- Knowledge of EDI standards (ANSI X12, EDIFACT) and common XML standards (XCBL, CXML, OAGIS, Papinet, RosettaNet) is a plus
- Prior experience in the Health Care field (knowledge of HL7, Hospital EMR Systems, and HIE's) is a plus