- Location: Renton, WA
- Start Date: 7/1/2020
- Job ID: 20-00321
- Posting Date: 7/1/2020
- Job Type: Direct Placement
We are seeking a HR professional to assist in the refinement, analysis and ongoing administration of various programs in the compensation department. As an intermediate Compensation Consultant, this role joins a small team of colleagues in supporting activities associated with the annual merit cycle, leadership incentive plan, job description database, and related projects. Initially the role will focus on supporting the administration of leader incentives.
Leveraging your proven HR interpersonal skills, you will serve as a resource to HR Partners and business leaders on processes related to the specific programs. Tapping your Excel skills and attention to detail, you will organize and distribute data, set up audits and provide input to refine processes. Your keen interest and aptitude in technology will allow you to be one of the key data administrators for the web-based software utilized to manage these programs. This role will also provide both technical and functional support to end-users.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business, Social Science or related field or equivalent education/experience.
- 4 years general HR experience with related compensation experience including data collection and analysis, working knowledge of compensation systems, wage & hour laws and exempt classifications, or (see below)
- 3 years experience as a compensation analyst to include job evaluation methodology and principals of wage/salary administration.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) designation
- Healthcare experience