Cyber Security Engineer
- Location: North Andover, MA
- Start Date: 4/28/2020
- Job ID: 20-00230
- Posting Date: 4/28/2020
- Job Type: Direct Placement
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- The ideal candidate possesses strong skill in securing VDI solutions, Hosted Shared Desktops and Cloud Hosted Apps.
- Evaluating new security technologies, hardware, and software, and maintains various toolsets including IPS/IDS systems, Security Information and Event Management Systems, Anti-Virus, etc.
- Assist in the prompt investigation of security incidents and be prepared to isolate and remediate incidents pursuant to established procedures.
- Drive the integration and ongoing monitoring of Network/Infrastructure system events and alerts into SecOps.
- Bachelor's degree required plus3+ years of work experience in IT security
- Certification and expertise inPenetration Testing, OSCP, CISA, CISSP, GIAC, or other related certifications preferred
This position has no direct reports.
- Experience with security-relevant data including TCP/IP network protocols, application layer protocols (e.g., HTTP, SMTP, and DNS), and security-relevant host and network logs.
- Previous experience on hunt teams, cyber threat intelligence, incident response, or security operations teams.
- Proficiency in Cloud Technologies such as AWS and Azure
- Familiarity with Hosted Email Security Solutions.
- Advanced knowledge of security monitoring tools and SIEMS.
- Understanding of Lockheed Martin Cyber Kill Chain.
- Background in VPNs configurations, Cryptographic controls, certificate/key management
- Results oriented, self-motivated, witheffective oral/written communication skills